I am an electrical and computer engineering student at Olin College of Engineering (class of 2024).
I am interested in renewable energies, embedded systems, logic design, non-classical computing methods, and much more.
Besides engineering work, I am an avid musician, synthesist, producer, audio engineer, and outdoorsman.
This website contains a portfolio of my recent projects and experiences as an engineer and musician, as well as my contact information.
Below is a quick summary of some of my professional and educational experience. My full resume PDF is below as well.
Electrical and computer engineer with 3+ years of experience in product design, computer architecture, hardware design, and embedded systems
- Needham, MA
- (336) 577-4131
B.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering
2020 - 2024
Olin College of Engineering, Needham MA
Recipient of the half-tuition merit-based scholarship at Olin College for studies in electrical and computer engineering, gaining a deep understanding of logic design, embedded systems, integrated circuit design, sustainability, and ethical, human-centered design
Minor in Jazz Studies and Music Production
Victoria University of Wellington, NZ
Lived and studied as a full-time musician and producer in Wellington, New Zealand, gaining a deep understanding of popular and jazz music theory, music production, audio engineering, music history, electronic sound design, and the music industry
SFQ Circuit Design Engineering Intern
MIT Lincoln Laboratories - Lexington, MA
- Used Cadence and Virtuoso to design and test single flux quantum circuitry for use in quantum computing nanosystems
- Created LISP software tools to bolster efficiency of single flux quantum integrated circuit design process
Telematics Test Engineering Intern
2020 - 2021
Nissan – Farmington Hills, MI
- Conducted end-to-end tests on EV telematics systems using TestRail and in-house software tools, ensuring efficient functionality for end-users, optimizing system architecture for new EV related infrastructure
- Designed and improved hardware used in static testing of prototype and production level telematics systems
Founder and Technical Lead
2021 - Present
Aardvark Audio - Needham, MA
- Design, manage, and build music tech venture from the ground up as an electrical engineer and entrepreneur
- Work closely with professional producers and musicians to design products that fit into a myriad of creative workflows within music and synthesis
Here is a portfolio that showcases some of my projects and creative works.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or feedback or want to discuss potential collaborations. Whether through email, a phone call, or connecting with me on social media, I'd love to hear from you.